Professional Bac Laboratory
Professional baccalaureate over 3 years in initial formation
Acquire a general, scientific and technical culture sufficient for:
- Work as a laboratory technician
- prepare for further studies in BTS.
20 weeks of internships in professional laboratories (5 weeks in 2nd, 7 weeks in 1st and 8 weeks in Terminale)
2 weeks of training course "Education in health and sustainable development" (1 week in 2nd and 1 week in final)
1000m² of laboratories serving young people
An experienced and attentive teaching team
Strong partnerships with more than 200 laboratories in the West
Interest in science, rigor, precision, autonomy, flexibility ability to work in a team and to adapt in evolving technical environment.
In chemical field, pharmacy, cosmetics, in the environment, agro-food, human and animal health.
Chemistry analysis-control technician. "Control-manufacturing bacteriologist" technician. Analytical control technician in the pharmaceutical industry
European section option "English in the laboratory"
Enseignement professionnel : 14 h/semaine
Grands domaines étudiés :
- Organization and operation of laboratories 3h / week.
- Analysis techniques: objectives, objects and ways: 4h / week.
- Laboratory work: professional applications in chemistry, biochemistry, biology and microbiology: 5h / week
Autres activités : Voyages, activités sportives…
Examen 50 % en contrôle continu 50 % en examen terminal.